Okay, I'm gonna start right out and blame Jenna for this, because ever since she showed me how, I'm completely addicted.
Addicted to what, you ask?
Checking out my blog stats. Seriously. Even when I'm not blogging, I'm stalking those who check my blog.
Creeptastic, I know. (Also she shows you how to find them here.)
Have you ever checked yours out? People Google some crazy things. Most the time my stats include people looking for skyline pictures of Dallas, people researching Nissan X-Terras (I drive a Versa, guys), or people just googling my name. Until Friday, when what appeared on the stats screen made me laugh. So let's take a look at the best of em.
1. "I love science - meme" Let's get one thing straight. Science + Siovhan = ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Science is not my thing and never has been. Just ask both my Physical Science 100 professors. Yeah, I had to take it twice to do well. Anywhosit, I had to google this one for myself.
2. "3rd world success kid" I used this pic ONCE because I found it on Pinterest and it made me nearly wet myself. I just love the look on his face as well as the obvious joke about celebrities collecting kids. In fact, I got a whole slew of meme searches on my stats: i love cake meme (i hate cake), "love in a hopeless place meme" (don't really like rhianna), blowdart game meme (do love blowdarts), stabbing myself meme (uh, why is this a meme?), and success kid why i oughta (i heart success kid).
3. "Facebook picture" I'm honestly not sure exactly what that person expected to find here except for maybe my Facebook profile picture. If you're looking for a picture of your Facebook, just take a screen shot, bro.
4. "I want good boyfriend wallpaper" So do you want wallpaper showcasing a good boyfriend? Do you want good wallpaper to cover your boyfriend? Do you want good guys to plaster the rooms of your walls? I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for mon frere. I did some googling of my own, and it does seem that "Boyfriend" is a Korean pop band, too, but if that's what you're looking for you're DEFINITELY out of luck.
5. "90's sectional couches" Hahahahahaha. I never had a sectional couch in the 90s. Heck, I don't have one now. I have discussed one I'm obsessed with (see here). But it made me laugh really hard that someone is eagerly seeking out 90s furniture. Especially when it looked like that ^.
6. "photos of snuggly" This one is probably the most legit as I frequently talk about snuggling, needing to be snuggled, wanting to be snuggled, and general love of snuggles.
7. "milkshake fun" There is no Kelis here, dear searcher. The best I can do is tell you one of the best places in the world to get milkshakes is In-N-Out, another great one is the Drive-In on University Ave. in Provo, UT. Other than that, you're on your own.
Got any gems in your stats? Go ahead and play along!
I'd love to see 'em!
via Do you ever feel like sometimes you have those little quirks, moments or mishaps that you feel like you should feel weird about, b...