Jenna says I'm a stylish blogger!
I think she's NUTS.
(She clearly doesn't know about my pajama pants DRAWERS (plural).)
(My family has collectively rolled their eyes at this point.)
As part of the award I have to divulge seven secrets and then tag seven other stylish bloggers.
So here goes.
1. I'm afraid of smart phones. Not because I can't work them (I'm a pro) but because I'm afraid of being TOO connected to the internet world. I really don't need to know everything about Facebook all day and keep it in my pocket. BUT despite all of this -- I want an iPhone so bad.
2. I’m starting to think I’m an introvert with extrovert tendencies.
3. I LOVE NBC. I watch more of their general nightly programming than any other station. (Although, I do habitually also watch Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory.)
4. I had more fun at the Blazers’ game than I ever had at a Jazz or Celtics game.
5. When I get home every night it usually takes me about 3 minutes for me to be in sweats. (Hence why I'm SOOOOOOOOOO not stylish.)
6. It took me years to not be terrified to call someone on the phone. Even still, I usually panic slightly as it rings. And I still get very high-school-girl-crush flutters of nerves when I call Pat on the phone.
7. I’ve lived in 5 different cities and 13 or so homes/apartment complexes/hotels in my life.
And now I have to tag other people.
Gabby of Gabby She Wrote
Megumi of The Maris Family
KLaw of KLaw Inspired
Jessica of Daily Ramblings
Krysten of After I Do
Ruth of Run.Create.Balance
Have at it, ladies.