Embarrassing things I'm admitting to you today:
- I changed my clothes 4 times this morning.
- I ended up in one of my favorite black shirts .... that apparently has holes in BOTH armpits.
- My hypochondria is out of control. Seriously...out. of. control.
- I need more sleep...not because I don't sleep ... but because, without realizing the time, I downed 22 oz. of Mountain Dew at 11pm last night. Genius.
- All I want for lunch is a large twist ice cream from Dairy Queen.
- I have had the Bed Intruder Song stuck in my head on repeat for days .... and sang it in the shower last night.
- When it's not that song ... it's Katy Perry's new single Teenage Dream.
- I want to be best friends with Russell Brand and Katy Perry just for the shenanigans.
- I always pick the wrong line at the grocery store. I was in the express lane trying to buy a sandwich for lunch -- and the woman in front of me took 20 minutes to figure out all her coupons for her 6 bottles of shampoo, 3 loaves of bread, and SIX CASES OF BEER. Yes...friends, that's well above the 10 item limit as well as annoying. She literally haggled over the price of the beer forever.
- I downed a bottle of vitamin water in nearly 5 seconds. Literally. After which a coworker looked at me and said, "You drink weird."
It's only 4 pm...I'm sure there's more to come.