My friend LyndsiShae is one of the most fabulous people I know. And she's a fantastic writer.
I loved her last post so much, I decided to do my own version.
1. I got talked to at work the other day for the fact that all the producers cut weather out of the shows too often. We have 8 weather segments in the show I cut one out of. (cough*overkill*cough) And I didn't feel bad. AT ALL.
2. I walk around my office barefoot. A lot.
3. I like to make faces at myself in the mirror.
4. I like kissing boys.
5. I would probably eat mexican food everyday if i could.
6. I miss BYU mint brownies.
7. Sometimes I flake out on plans. Or avoid them.
8. I think about punching a particular co-worker every.single.day.
9. I'm often a lot harder on myself than I ever will be on anyone else.
10. My heart hurts from stories I read at least once a day.
11. I always want to grow my hair out but I don't have the patience for it.
via Do you ever feel like sometimes you have those little quirks, moments or mishaps that you feel like you should feel weird about, b...