1. Max Hall kills my life. End of story. I don't want to discuss it any more.
2. I went to Target this evening to buy new foundation because I bought the wrong shade last time and it's like 3 shades darker than my face.
3. I proceeded to do a bad thing and buy some clearance stuff. I bought a skirt because I can always use more (yay church AND work!). But my favorite thing I purchased tonight (besides the 100 calorie 3 Musketeers bars...yay!) were these babies:
4. I went to play football tonight with some guys (and one other girl) from my ward. But on my way to find the field I was listening to a mix my little brother made me. On it was a song by Bette Midler (a family favorite) and I got all teary eyed. It was so cliche, but felt so good. I love my family and miss them terribly.
5. Like I said, I went to play football. It was my own personal worst performance. I wasn't willing to sacrifice for the ball (with my penchant for ridiculous injuries)...and sucked due in part to the fact that I think one of the boys is really cute. BUT I did manage to completely take out one of the guys. It was pretty funny. I pummeled him. I think I earned cool points for that. Otherwise, I mainly just sucked it up.
6. After this I went to my co-workers' birthday cocktail party. As a non-drinker, this is one of those mildly awkward, somewhat humorous, eventually mundane experiences. Dan was really sweet and made sure I felt like I belonged even though I wasn't drinking (have I professed my never-ending love for Dan lately? He's the best.). It was definitely quite the experience.
3. When I got home I was really awake...because all I had to drink all night was Diet Coke...and I turned on Muppets From Space (it's currently free OnDemand, and one of my VERY favorite under-rated movies). And when Gonzo is talking to Noah, I got teary-eyed again. Apparently I'm a little lonely.
Well, I probably should get to bed...seeing as my numbering goes 1,2,3,4,5,6,3. Yeah. Night y'all.
via Do you ever feel like sometimes you have those little quirks, moments or mishaps that you feel like you should feel weird about, b...