4 random things I love about my
(seeing as I don't have a husband...I changed it...these are still qualities I want...)
1. He's determined. He honestly has more drive than a lot of people I know and is always looking to succeed.
2. He is prayerful/faithful. Last week one of the most poignant moments of my life was simply after my father told me that, even at work, "all hard days require is for you to get on your knees...that's all it takes...and, sometimes, it's all you can do."
3. He makes me laugh...and often thinks he's just about the funnies thing in the world.
4. He loves my mom intensely. You can just tell.
4 jobs I've had:
1. Admin Assistant/inventory specialist. Yay Trade Select.
2. Personal Assistant at BYUB. Best job I've ever had. I cried the day I had to quit.
3. Executive Producer/Tape Editor for the Daily News. I was obsessed with my job. I loved EP-ing more than anything else in my life. And editing gives me an increased appreciation for everything that goes into a show.
4. Producer at KEZI 9 News. I'm pretty much the resident Rockstar. hahaha. Or just the resident trying-her-hardest-not-to-fall-flat-on-her-face...employee.
4 movies I have watched more than once (this one is easy):
(this one is hard...i'm a "movie repeater" as megan calls it)
1. Mean Girls
2. Harry Potter (any of them)
3. What Happens in Vegas
4. The Holiday
4 TV shows I watch (also easy, I am sad to admit):
1. Food Network
2. What Not to Wear
3. Gilmore Girls
4. The Office/30 Rock/SNL
4 places I have been and loved:
2. Washington, D.C.
4. Nauvoo, IL
4 of my favorite foods:
(um. i love food. so this was really hard.)
4. Really good Mac and Cheese
4 places I would like to visit:
3. Disneyland (again)
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Vacation time
2. Feeling like I actually really belong here.
3. Getting married. hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. just kidding.
4. Seeing my family.
(I tagged people in the other one. I'm not doing it now.)