Let's see. 29 days (but who's counting) til I graduate. That is a SCARY fact my friends. I just keep thinking, 'can I really have been here for 4 years?' Dude, I LOVE BYU. I always have. I've had a love affair with this school since I was an infant (I sincerely wish that was more of an exaggeration). Thinking about my cap and gown and
My boy life has had the upheaval of the century lately. I'm not really ready to address that at this point (mad dawg--call and i'll give you the lowdown). Although I will tell you I learned my lesson about giving out my number when I haven't really spent any time with you. You get creepers. Like the guy who propositioned me for...well, let's use a big word so the kids don't get offended...fornication. Yes. Oh he was a WINNER. *Shudder*
There is a 90% chance at this point that I will be relocating to Las Vegas next month to work for ABC 13--KTNV. So along with this GIANT EXCITING CHANGE (I will be the first to admit I'm normally terrified of this magnitude of change) comes a long list of to-do's. I need to:
- Find an apartment--I've looked into one and the girls there seem really nice--the rent is just a little steep still. (Journalists...we do it for the love, not for the money.)
- Find a ward--need the church and some major single hotties in my life (preferably looking a little something like this dude.)
- Pack. Gosh, I have so much stuff.
- Oh yeah, recongnize that I'm now an adult. Dude, this is weird, weird, weird.
- Make friends in Vegas. I'm up to 2 at this point! Yay!
- Buy a screen for my windows in my car....because it's hotter than hades in Vegas.
- Learn to golf....and tennis. Apparently that's what we do in Vegas.
- Did I mention find a hottie Vegas boyfriend? Haha.
- Keep my tan. Yes, my friends, believe it. I am in fact tan this summer. =]
And my family is coming soon. I'm SOOOOO excited. It seems like it's been forever since I've seen them (January...except for Dad, I saw him in April...but still miss him).
AND DUDE. Erin is leaving the Daily News. Looks like it's time for change for everyone.