- Do NOT try to bike the Provo River (14 miles) an empty stomach. No Bueno. You will want to die.
- Your brand new DI t-shirt (for a college you didn't even go to: Go SUU!) can be the exact thing you need after dying a little from said biking excursion.
- Lying in grass that has been freshly sprinkler-ed and is at the bottom of the hill will get you SOAKING wet and muddy.
- This is worth it for the ride home where you are sufficiently cooled by the fact that you are soaked.
- You will look like an idiot with a muddy back, though.
- The GUY at the Glenwood grill will NEVER cook a good hot dog. But the GIRL will cook fabulous hamburgers.
- The day is shaping up to be no bueno when at 9:30 it's already 90 degrees.
- Framing your Disneyland pictures will just make you long even more to be there with your friends.
- You can make situations infinitely more dramatic than they need to be by over analyzing and doubting...and you will, generally, be very wrong.
- Your guy friends can be even bigger girls than you are.
- Talking to your "long lost" girlfriend in Phoenix will make your night. Dude, that gorgeous girl ROCKS.
- You can freak out about what to wear to your job interview more than anyone freaks out about what to wear to prom.
- You can miss your roommate/bff more than life itself.
- You can crave Strawberry Limeade more than you crave any kind of food.
- Music can soothe the soul and match any emotion ever.
- The maintenance guy will inevitably come in your apartment as you're getting out of the shower....and thereby see you in your Transformers towel...and ONLY your Transformers towel.
- And just when you think you'll be fine, that's when the headache sets in.
- A bandanna will make you look and feel like a bad-a. Or a cheesy 80's rocker.
- Even if you love your job work sucks when you want a nap.
Things I have learned in the last 36 hours:
Jun 26, 2008
Posted by siovhan at 3:31 PM