The rules of the game: Answer the questions, tag 3 people.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 12 years old...I was just finishing up my 6th grade year at Hollenbeck Middle School in St. Peters, Missouri. I was most likely somewhere around my house with a book in hand and humming some random crazy song.
2. What was on my to-do list for today?
Get up, wash my face (I fell asleep on the couch with my makeup still on), go to work, come home, eat lunch, work on my Independent Study Class, call mom, clean room, hang out with Megan, eat dinner, call myles, and do some random inane thing for part of the night.
3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
I'd buy a car with air conditioning. Buy my dad's dream house. Buy my mom a little car. Invest some of it. Buy a house/condo. Save some for my husband's schooling or an advanced degree of my own. Go to Disneyland for a week with my best friends. Visit Australia and Italy. Buy a better phone.
4. Three bad habits
Bad Habit #1
This one drives myles nuts--and I notice I do it a lot: I'll start a sentence or I'll make a very general statement and then say, "Oh, nevermind," and never finish my thought or avoid further questioning. I think that could be rather annoying.
Bad Habit #2
I pick at my split ends all the time. Especially when I'm tired or bored. Actually, I really do do it all the time. Even when I'm listening to people.
Bad Habit #3
I over think just about everything. Not even a joke. EVERYTHING.
5. Places I have lived
Provo, UT; Omaha, NE; St. Peters, MO; Mansfield, MA; and Milford, MA
6. Places I have worked...
Piano Lessons in Milford, Tyco Healthcare International, Trade Select, BYU Broadcasting, ABC4 and the BYU Daily News
7. Three things people don't know about me.
1. I have a Jimmy Eat World album that describes my entire life right now. Every song makes me think of how I feel about things going on in my life right now.
2. I am harder on myself than I'll ever be on anyone else--and I usually will blame myself for things that are not my fault.
3. I might be in love.
via Do you ever feel like sometimes you have those little quirks, moments or mishaps that you feel like you should feel weird about, b...