Seeing as I have insomnia and seeing as Jenna tagged me, I might as well do this, right?
A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people
1. What were you doing 10 years ago:
Let's see, 10 years ago I was almost 12 years old so I was preparing to move to Boston. I was finishing my 6th grade year at Hollenbeck Middle School in St. Peters, MO and was still going through my awkward phase. I was such a nerd (looking back on that, I'm completely okay with that seeing as I learned a whole lot more that way).
2. Five things on your to do list today:
2. Clean my room
3. Go to the BBQ
4. Buy shampoo
5. work on my Relief Society Lesson
3. Five snacks I enjoy:
2. Rice cakes
3. Salt and Vinegar kettle chips
4. Graham Crackers and milk
5. french fries
4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire:
I'd buy a car with air conditioning. Buy my dad's dream house. Buy my mom a car. Invest some of it. Buy a condo wherever I end up moving next year. Go to Disneyland for a week with my best friends. Visit Australia and Italy.
5. Five things people don't know about me:
1. I'm a closet bookworm. I love reading weird novels and non-fiction and historical novels.
2. I love pie. I don't eat cake. The only cakes I like are cheesecake (not real cake), carrot cake and occasionally funfetti cupcakes.
3. I honestly believe mushrooms are of the devil. I never got over the idea that I was eating something that fostered growth from death. Plus, it's a texture thing.
4. ***Edit: I only pumped ONE tank of gas until I moved to Provo. In Milford there's a town ordinance which prohibits residents to pump their own gas due to fire hazards and stuff like that.
5. I am no good at playing hard to get. I know this is a weird secret, but I honestly suck at dating. I really have no idea what to do with myself when placed in that kind of situation. I kind of have to fall right into it or I usually have the tendency to screw it up.
Braden, Mom, Cheri, blah blah blah. Whoever wants to do this.
via Do you ever feel like sometimes you have those little quirks, moments or mishaps that you feel like you should feel weird about, b...