A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting second place in the middle school geography bee--I was a nerd.
2. Waiting for my little sister to be born--I love her...
3. Participating in my first book club--I was a big NERD. I still can be.
4. Writing letters to the President--I was a really strange and politically active kid.
5. Taking my first gymnastics classes.
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Write my "CNN Effect" Paper
2. Skip the llama class--my bio teacher brought in llamas, but I'm a little afraid of them I've realized. Mostly of the whole spitting and large angry animal thing.
3. Pick up paper products for the Relief Society Breakfast for Friday.
4. Find a computer box at work.
5. Getting the Visiting Teaching Report done.
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Uh, I'm with Anna...Diet Coke.
2. Wheat Thins
3. String Cheese
4. Reese's Pieces
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Walk the Sydney Bridge and scuba the barrier reef
2. Buy a houseboat in Lake Powell
3. Throw a fancy party for all my friends--complete with gift bags!
4. Finally buy that freakin X-Terra
5. Pay off all my parent's bills and my sibling's tuition.
3 of my bad habits:
1. Changing my alarm clock time
2. Skipping class
3. Eating a lot of vending machine food
5 places I have lived
1. Provo, Utah
2. Omaha, Nebraska
3. St. Peters, Missouri (just outside St. Louis)
4. Milford, Massachusetts (just outside Boston)
5. Mansfield, Massachusetts
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Piano Teacher
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Iventory and Account Specialist
5 Things people probably don’t know about me
1. I made my favorite blanket--pink with snowflakes. It's GREAT.
2. I can sew pretty well and own my own sewing machine.
3. I LOVE to cook for people.
4. I could spend hours sitting in my bed with just my own thoughts. Or a good book. Or a really great playlist.
5. I haven't showered in 3 days. That will be remedied tonight.
I tag...I don't know....Sab, Lyndsi, Tracie (you don't need to do it twice, I'm just copycatting).
via Do you ever feel like sometimes you have those little quirks, moments or mishaps that you feel like you should feel weird about, b...