DATE AND TIME: 4:08 p.m. the beginning of december.
SOUNDAGE: the click clack of text messages to bryce.
ACTION: snow outside
REACTION: hoodie love.
I was reading Anna's blog yesterday and saw this and decided to take part in it. So here goes:
1. I am convinced I am going to die from some medical disaster some day. There have frequently been times in my life when I've been really sick (seriously) and been convinced I was going to die in my sleep that night. There have been times that I envision dying young from something doctors don't catch because I hate doctors and have quite the dubious attitude toward the medical profession.
2. I have quite the amazing temper. I have tried and learned in the past years to keep it mostly under control. But for your sake, seriously don't cross me. I am quite pleased with the fact that I've gotten so good at controlling it that I haven't had a screaming match in a while. But it can be set off quite easily. Take my friends--don't mess with them. And if you are my friend--don't betray me. It won't be pleasant--I'm a pro at making things quite horribly uncomfortable. And I'm not quite as afraid to stand up for myself anymore.
3. I can secretly cook quite well. But I hate cooking for just me. And I don't have the dispensable income that is required to cook what and how much and how often I want. But I really do love to cook.
4. I'm kind of a prude. I may flirt "scandalously" but secretly I'm quite the opposite. I can flirt and get myself out of my comfort zone pretty quickly, but I'm also quite the prude in real relationships. Sometimes I wonder if that's part of my running away syndrome--that I think a guy's not going to like me unless I'm willing to make out all the time.
5. I actually have an ego. This might not be quite the shock, but still. And sometimes I get quite a bit of joy at being better at something than other people. And at seeing more awkward or unfortunate looking people on campus.
via Do you ever feel like sometimes you have those little quirks, moments or mishaps that you feel like you should feel weird about, b...